Invisalign is a discreet, modern solution for correcting crowded or crooked teeth. Invisalign treatment in Regina, SK will help address common dental misalignment issues. Our general dentists at Signature Smile offer Invisalign treatment (not as a specialist). Contact us today or
schedule your consultation online to learn more about Invisalign braces in Regina, SK.
Invisalign offers discreet orthodontic treatment. Instead of using invasive, bulky metal brackets and wires like traditional braces, Invisalign relies on a series of personalized clear aligners to correct your smile. Each aligner tray makes small changes to the alignment of your teeth. Over the course of Invisalign treatment, your teeth will gradually move into the proper position. You’ll check in with our doctors along the way to ensure your Invisalign treatment in Regina, SK, is progressing correctly.
Benefits of Invisalign Braces
- Gapped teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Bite problems (open bite, underbite, crossbite, overbite)
- Crooked teeth
- Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible, allowing you to adjust your smile discreetly.
- Easily remove them for eating, drinking, brushing and flossing. That means you can eat all of your favourite foods and treats while undergoing Invisalign treatment.
- Comfortable fit and wear. They never dig into your gums or cheeks like metal braces.
- Free of complications related to metal braces, like broken brackets or wires.
- Maintain your gorgeous smile for many years to come with a durable custom retainer.
Correcting your smile is certainly about getting a beautiful end result, but it’s also about improving the function of your teeth. Properly aligned teeth not only look better, but they also help your overall oral health. Oral care is much easier and more effective with aligned teeth. Improving your teeth positioning can eliminate future problems including TMJ and other jaw problems.
Start Invisalign in Regina
If you think Invisalign treatment may be a good fit for you, now is the time to schedule your consultation for Invisalign with the general dentists at Signature Smile in Regina, SK. We’ll assess your smile during the first appointment to let you know if you’re a candidate.
Schedule your appointment for Invisalign braces in Regina, SK (not as a specialist) today with our easy online portal.
Clear braces can address mild to moderate tooth misalignment. The best way to determine if you are a candidate for clear braces is to book an appointment with the dental team at Signature Smiles. We’ll assess your teeth to determine if traditional braces or clear braces are best for you.
Furthermore, clear braces also help reduce the risk of cavities since you can remove them for daily brushing and flossing.
Clear braces can be used by teenagers. They are effective and safe for mild to moderate orthodontic issues.