Invisalign is one of the best modern solutions for correcting crowded or crooked teeth. We all dream about having beautiful, straight teeth, and having a great smile is about so much more than the visual component. Invisalign treatment in Regina, SK will help you get a stunning smile, boosting your confidence. Our dentists at Signature Smile are preferred, Invisalign providers. Contact us today or schedule your consultation online to learn more about Invisalign braces in Regina, SK.
Invisalign is an excellent solution for discreet orthodontic treatment. Instead of using invasive, bulky metal brackets and wires like traditional braces, Invisalign relies on a series of personalized clear aligners to correct your smile. Each aligner tray makes small changes to the alignment of your teeth. Over the course of Invisalign treatment, your teeth will gradually move into the proper position. You’ll check in with our doctors along the way to ensure your Invisalign treatment is progressing correctly.
Benefits of Invisalign Braces
Invisalign can be an effective treatment option to address many of the same orthodontic concerns as traditional braces. Specifically, Invisalign treatment can help with:
- Gapped teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Bite problems (open bite, underbite, crossbite, overbite)
- Crooked teeth
While Invisalign treats the same common problems as braces, the Invisalign process offers several key benefits over metal braces including:
- Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible, allowing you to adjust your smile discreetly.
- Easily remove them for eating, drinking, brushing and flossing. That means you can eat all of your favourite foods and treats while undergoing Invisalign treatment.
- Comfortable fit and wear. They never dig into your gums or cheeks like metal braces.
- Free of complications related to metal braces, like broken brackets or wires.
- Maintain your gorgeous smile for many years to come with a durable custom retainer.
Correcting your smile is certainly about getting a beautiful end result, but it’s also about improving the function of your teeth. Properly aligned teeth not only look better, but they also help your overall oral health. Oral care is much easier and more effective with aligned teeth. Improving your teeth positioning can eliminate future problems including TMJ and other jaw problems.
Start Invisalign in Regina
If you think Invisalign treatment may be a good fit for you, now is the time to schedule your consultation with an Invisalign dentist at Signature Smile in Regina, SK. We’ll assess your smile during the first appointment to let you know if you’re a candidate. Schedule your appointment for Invisalign braces in Regina, SK today with our easy online portal.