Teeth bonding fills in your teeth cracks or chips, helping you restore both the function and appearance of your smile. It is a non-invasive option that can help you resolve cosmetic dental imperfections.
The fused material restores the tooth’s shape and overall appearance. This helps you resolve the look of the tooth while also regaining its function. Better yet, the dentist can often complete treatment in just one visit.
Is Tooth Bonding for
- Minor tooth gaps: Fill in unwanted space between teeth with dental bonding.
- Protect the tooth: Seal your tooth with dental bonding to protect it from further decay or erosion.
- Fix damage: Fill in and smooth tooth cracks or chips to restore the tooth’s shape.
- Improve your smile: Dental bonding addresses several potential imperfections. This helps you improve the overall appearance of your smile.
Here is a brief overview of the steps in dental bonding:
- Prepare the tooth: The dentist removes any plaque and tartar.
- Etching: If you are getting adhesive bonding, then the dentist will etch it to ensure bonding.
- Resin application: During this stage, the dentist applies the resin.
- Cure: A curing light fuses the resin to the tooth.
Dental Bonding in Regina, SK
If you believe you may be a candidate for dental bonding, then you must start with a consultation!
Signature Smiles general dental clinic in Regina, SK offers tooth bonding. Our dentists will assess your smile to help you determine if dental bonding is for you and which type to choose.
Book your appointment for a dental bonding consultation with our dental clinic today!