Everything You Need to Know About Invisalign
Today, we’ll address some common questions about Invisalign, providing insight into everything you need to know about Invisalign.
Which problems can Invisalign address?
- Open bite
- Spaces/gaps between teeth
- Crooked teeth
Are the clear aligners
Different Types of Invisalign
- Invisalign Full- The original treatment, meant to be an alternative to original braces for extensive orthodontic treatment.
- Invisalign Teen- A version specifically made for teens. They include a blue dot wear indicator which will help remind teens to wear the aligners and tell dentists how often they’re being worn.
- Invisalign lite- This option is great for minor corrections. It’s commonly used to get teeth back on track if the teeth are shifting after traditional braces are done. Check out some Invisalign lite before and after photos! This process can straighten the front six teeth within six months.
- Invisalign i7-An ideal option for minor irregularities, it involves 7 aligners and takes less than six months.
Invisalign Regina SK
For Invisalign treatment in Regina, SK, Signature Smiles is here to help (not as a specialist). Our general dentists offer Invisalign services (not as a specialist) to help you correct your smile. During your consultation, we’ll answer all of your questions about the clear aligners, and tell you what you can expect. Schedule your Invisalign consultation online today!