Why should I go to the dentist regularly?
They say that seeing a dentist on a regular basis is critical for good oral health and hygiene. However, some people go when they have a problem, which is more crisis treatment then preventive treatment. The common reason for doing this is to save money, However, typically symptoms from dental problems don't show up until they reach advanced stages of a disease. By seeing a dentist regularly, this can be caught earlier reducing costs, pain and other health issues.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get my kids to brush their teeth?
- Is it necessary to see my dentist if I have dentures?
- How can I prevent cavities?
- What is periodontal disease?
- How can I tell if I have gingivitis or periodontitis (gum disease)?