What are porcelain veneers and how can they improve my smile?
Porcelain veneers are thin tooth-shaped porcelain made shells that are crafted specifically for your teeth. They are very popular for those seeking to restore or enhance their smile. Veneers are commonly used for severely discoloured or stained teeth, fixing worn or chipped teeth, correcting cosmetic issues like tooth crowding, sizing or spacing.
Veneers can provide you with your signature smile.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I go to the dentist regularly?
- How can I get my kids to brush their teeth?
- Is it necessary to see my dentist if I have dentures?
- How can I prevent cavities?
- What is periodontal disease?