If my teeth are reshaped for veneers or crowns, what will they look like? Are they sensitive?
Teeth restorations such as veneers or crowns require two visits. The first visit is to shape the teeth and then one to cement the restorations to the teeth. Typically, we prevent sensitivity between visits by placing an attractive provisional restoration in place. These are designed to be comfortable and natural looking until your new signature smile is complete.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I go to the dentist regularly?
- How can I get my kids to brush their teeth?
- Is it necessary to see my dentist if I have dentures?
- How can I prevent cavities?
- What is periodontal disease?