How long does teeth whitening last?
Typically you can expect whitening to last from six months to two years, although some studies report results lasting up to ten years. Avoiding red wine, coffee, and smoking — all of which can cause staining — helps preserve the results.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I go to the dentist regularly?
- How can I get my kids to brush their teeth?
- Is it necessary to see my dentist if I have dentures?
- How can I prevent cavities?
- What is periodontal disease?