How long do porcelain veneers last?
Porcelain veneers can last between 7 and 20 years. However, there can be accidents that result in veneers coming off or being chipped. If this occurs, we can repair or replace them. As well, over time living tooth and gum tissue may undergo changes that require alterations to the veneers.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I go to the dentist regularly?
- How can I get my kids to brush their teeth?
- Is it necessary to see my dentist if I have dentures?
- How can I prevent cavities?
- What is periodontal disease?