How can I get my kids to brush their teeth?
We get asked by parents all the time. How can I get my child to brush their teeth? Making it fun is one way to do it. If you are enthusiastic about brushing your teeth, so to will your child be enthusiastic. Displaying good dental habits your self can motivate your child to brush their teeth.
Additionally getting your children to brush at an early age, starts with taking them to the dentist. The recommended age for a child's first dental appointment is by their first birthday or 6 months after the eruption of the first tooth.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I go to the dentist regularly?
- Is it necessary to see my dentist if I have dentures?
- How can I prevent cavities?
- What is periodontal disease?
- How can I tell if I have gingivitis or periodontitis (gum disease)?